Friday, August 13, 2010

Our Maternity/Paternity Leave Begins

It's official. We are on our way . We have both completed our work week and our leave begins. We have so much to do. Gary is working hard at getting the house ready while I am trying to pack . Hoping & praying that I will not forget anything while hearing my friend, Cristy's voice in my head ...."You only need one suitcase" I feel like I am on one of those hoarder shows requiring an intervention. It is quite funny and sad!I choose to laugh.
We also had another conference call with Raul today. We found out everything is ready. We received our USCIS updated approval. WOO HOO! We can't thank you enough Raul & Officer Opfer for getting the job done. We also discussed hotel accomodations . We found out today we will spend a week or so in Girardot and majority of our time Bogota. We can't wait  to get Daniel in our arms. Don't worry we will have lots of pictures!

No comments: