Loves Razberries on his belly. He will just lift his shirt for more.
Giggling little boy
Curious Daniel
Our Integration Meeting
On my way to Bogota. Riding with my friend Mo.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Leslie! I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like it's been a little rough, but VERY exciting!! Daniel is SOOO C*U*T*E!!!!! Keep posting when you can. Love ya! Heidi
We are thrilled about going to Colombia,South America to adopt our very first child. We are creating this blog to help share this special time with family & friends.
3 comments:
Hi Leslie!
I'm so happy for you guys. It sounds like it's been a little rough, but VERY exciting!! Daniel is SOOO C*U*T*E!!!!! Keep posting when you can.
Love ya!
Heidi
Oh Leslie! I get tears in my eyes every time I look at your pictures! I love the one of you holding Daniel while he's asleep! Precious!!
Leslie you are a natural mother, you look so beautiful with Daniel!
Post a Comment