Last night we shared the great news with our family ! Today we went off to work with the huge grins on our faces. I personally was able to share the great news with my work family! I believe the stock in Kleenex just went up because tears were flowing! I proudly showed my little picture that I snapped from the computer on my cell phone.
The common question is " I wonder what he is doing now?". We hope and pray that Daniel is happy ,sleeping, eating , laughing and playing. As the day progressed , it became apparent that I am clueless to the specific items that we need for a 17 month old boy. Thanks to Melissa & Sarah, two great seasoned moms who were willing to provide me some quick direction. Time is of the essence and the learning curve is fast paced.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment