Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paperwork and Assignments

Wow,now we are in full speed! I feel like I am still floating in the clouds so it is hard to focus on the details. Thanks Beth and  Raul! We would be lost without you guys!
We have the following assignments to complete. I love any assignment that will get us closer to our baby! We need to assemble a care package for Daniel. We need to include a small photo album and video for Daniel with a small blanket/gift. The idea is to help those in Colombia prepare Daniel for his new parents. OM Goodness, we are parents! I still can't believe it.
Let the shopping spree begin!
We also need to get an addendum to our home study to increase the age limits for our approval.
We are happily getting to work! I can't believe it Gary is even excited about shopping. This is the man who suffers from Mall/Shopping Sickness. Who knew that Daniel was the cure to that sickness. Yeah Daniel!!

No comments: