Yummy!! Lots of sweet firsts treats happened today. After breakfast we packed up and headed to a nice little park. Daniel played and played . We then went to Dunkin Donuts. They have an playground which is nice and perfect size for him. Daniel had his first little chocolate doughnut and some juice. Have I mentioned that Daniel loves to eat. After playing and running off the sugar high we went back to the hotel. Daniel has such a hard time sleeping. We figured we would just wear him out today. That is our plan
After Daniel's little nap, we went back to Unicentro to go to Exito,which is similar to Target and stopped by Crepes and Waffles for a ice cream treat . YUMMY!!!!!! It was actually a frozen yogurt. So good!!
When we returned to the hotel another family just checked in. They are from Denmark. Really nice couple.They are traveling tomorrow to meet their son. Sounds so familiar. I know how excited they must feel.
Well the verdict is still out on if our mission of wearing Daniel out worked. Please God let it work. If not off to plan B.
 |
Watch out the next huge Colombian Artist just like Botero
"Really Mama another picture...I just want to go down the slide"
It looks like an average size donut but it is the munchkin . They also use dark chocolate.
"Wow, I really like this "
|
 |
I love sugar!!!!WEEEEEEE!!!!
Quick snap shot of the mall from the cab. |
2 comments:
He is so cute!
Love the pictures! Especially the one where he is coloring with his tongue sticking out...now that is concentration! He is so precious!
Post a Comment