On our way to the car I spotted a llama. Yes, I love llamas. Don't ask me why maybe I am jealous of their long eyelashes. Anyway we took a picture with the llama. Yep, Daniel was on a llama. Love it!!
When we returned back to the hotel to Gary's sweet surprise the had Empanadas for lunch. Gary was excited. They are his favorite. The hotel is filling up with families from Italy. Daniel is so curious and loves watching people. I personally love watching Daniel. Juan Carlos, the hotel manager helped us get the most adorable Colombian Soccer Uniform with Davis on the back. Oh yeah , he also told us that all the best players are #10. So of course , Daniel is #10. I can't wait to put it on him. They just never cease to amaze us .
After Daniel's nap we went to go get his hair cut. Really it just needed to be cleaned up alittle. We went to the Peluqueria D'Norberto which is a nice salon for adults and children. Their children's section is amazing and they cater to the kids. Daniel was seated in a grey volkswagon Bug. He did not cry and was very cooperative. They gave him a toy police car and a lollipop afterwards. He looks adorable with his hair full of gel. Very GQ!
Tomorrow we are headed to the Zipaquira for the Salt Cathedral and then Guatavita. We are looking forward to enjoying our last Saturday in Bogota.
We have so many pictures it is crazy! I will post them later. Here is a sneak peek!
| Riding the Funicular going down the mountain |
| Church on top of Monserrate The old funicular that dates 1929-1964 |
3 comments:
Leslie! I love reading your blog and viewing the pictures!! It brings back such beautiful memories for me! Your son is precious...soooo cute! I'm so happy for you & Gary!!! When do you return home? Praying for y'all!
Ruth
Leslie!! I'm so happy for you & Gary!!! Your son is just beautiful!!! I also love the pictures as it brings back wonderful memories for me! When will you return home? Praying for safe travels.
Ruth
Best wishes to you from a fellow Colombian adoptive parent! We adopted from Colombia 4 years ago. Too bad more people can't go there just for a vacation! We found the country to have the most magnificant climate, warm friendly people, great food and restaurants, great shopping and culture, etc. Overall, such a great trip. I enjoyed seeing your photos. We were stressed about the adoption process at the time, but still managed to enjoy all the "waiting" time there. Good luck to you.
Post a Comment